Information we collect from you and how we use it
We will collect information about you when you:
· buy from us
· contract to use our services
The information we collect may include such items as your name, address, email address, telephone number and payment details.
We may also collect information about how you use K Laundry LTD services or premises.
How do we use the information we collect about you?
We may use the information provided by you in a variety of ways, including:
· to answer your questions or provide you with information you have requested
· to process your order or manage your account
· to help with any questions if you have started an order but not completed it
· to provide a more personalised online/telephone experience by showing you the most relevant products and offers
· to keep track of sales and enquiries
· to monitor how our customers transact with us online, in our premises and by telephone
· to contact you for your views on our products and services
· to keep you informed about the products and services that we offer
· to notify you about important changes or developments to our website or services.
We only retain your information for a limited period in order to respond to your query, provide you with the information you require or to send you updates on our products and services for as long as you indicate that you are happy for us to do so.
Disclosing your data
We never make your personal details available to other companies for their own marketing purposes.
How is your information protected?
We take protection of your information seriously and have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to keep it safe. Internally, we restrict access to personal information. Only employees who need the information in order to do their jobs have access to it. Your information will be stored in Europe and will not be transferred to any other country.